1. Get a shower filter to lower chlorine levels. Maybe a whole house filter, too?
2. For more zinc, eat: oysters, meat, sprouted pumpkin seeds, cocoa, spinach and yogurt.
3. Use more glass, wood, natural fibers and stainless steel and less plastic. Examples: glass water bottle, bamboo keyboard and mouse, glass tuperware, stainless steel pot and kitchenware, 100% cotton sheets and clothes, tent without extra chemicals.
4. Get good sunshine earlier in the day to activate daytime body cycle.
5. Use coconut oil and butter.
6. Engage in healthy competition.
7. Consider high-quality probiotics – sauerkraut, kimchi, yogurt, etc.